I have a Kraveing

 

Krave starts in just a few days now. On the first OMG so many amazing things. So many amazing creatures in one place. I have blogged a few things here and I mean only a few of what there will be offered. The designers have gone all out. If you have not made plans to check this event out. I would set some time and L$ aside to drop in. Not only are there exclusive offers. But there will also be 2 streets lined with gatcha for you to try out with just about everything in them. I hope you have time to drop in. Remember, it starts’ the first of April. I was able to drop in and look around before it opens the place is amazing. I got a few snapshots for you to see what I mean. Also, a few more of the Exclusive that will be offered.

Enjoy and See You Next Time,

K



What am I doing today and where did I get what I am wearing today……..
















~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - KRAVEinc FemaleV1@Krave (April 1) *HERE*
Hair – Is Retired from [e] but you can find one very similar at ploom
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow) *HERE*
Tattoo - Letis Tattoo :: The Time :: MM12027 :: *HERE*
Nails - HOLLYHOOD Criss Cross Tips FingerNails for Slink Mesh Hands @Krave (April 1) *HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant *HERE*

~*~ Clothing ~*~
Pants - :DEADPOOL: PUNISHER JEANS - BLACK
Shirt - Outfit Street Girl #1_RD Style
Boots - :DEADPOOL: SOLE BOUND - PURE DEATH
@Krave (April 1) *ALL HERE*

~*~ Accessories ~*~
Necklace - :Diamante: SideWays Cross Corded Leather Choker - Boxed*HERE*
Piercing- :Diamante: Gluttony Facial Piercing - HUD Version *HERE*
Bracelet - PMS - PMS Leather Bracelets - All Colours RARE @Krave (April 1) *HERE*
Bracelet - Leather Robot Bracelet_RD Style (R) ‘part of street girl’ @Krave (April 1) *HERE*
Ring- JCNY - Athena, 'ICONOCLAST' Combo Wedding/Engagement Ring *HERE*

~*~ Scenery ~*~
-CLICK- Grunge Alley Props for the Professional *HERE*
 <CHECK IT OUT>



1 comment:

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^