Psst the Cure to getting older inside


I don’t want to grow up. I think that growing older is a must. I mean we all get older by the moment. In fact, you are older now than you were when you started to read this sentence. However, growing up is something that we control. I think I hit a point in my life years ago I made a choice to just stop growing up. In my head, I am still there. Now not always is my body there with me. 

Another reason I love Secondlife. I can make choices as to what I look like, how old I am perceived as. When doing my photos today I noticed just how young she looked not only in what she wore, but the poses I picked to use. I have a few avies some are grown up, some are still children. And one is even a dude. Isn't it nice to be able to make these kind of choices. But when you change your mind it is very easy to recreate yourself in a little as a few hours. Well, not everyone is that fast. I have seen some that take HOURS to just pick something as small as hair…… giggles 

Ok all I am gonna head out. Enjoy and See You Next Time,
K

What are we wearing today……..




~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - KRAVEinc FemaleV1@Krave *HERE*
Hair – .ploom. Cassie *HERE*
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow) *HERE*
Tattoo - Letis Tattoo :: The Time :: MM12027 :: *HERE*
Nails - Criss Cross Tips FingerNails for Slink Mesh Hands @Krave *HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant * HERE*
Ears -: GAUGED: Elven Ears- Stretched Ears [Stars] *HERE*

~*~ Clothing ~*~
Pants - [NO-YOU] Mon Petit Baggy BLUE
Shirt - FBD Female t shirt Haters Black RARE
Shoes - Latreia- HighTops W/HUD
@Krave *ALL HERE*

~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercings- :Diamante: Gluttony Facial Piercing
:Diamante: Greed Abdominal Piercing 
:Diamante: Sloth Lower Back Piercing
:Diamante: Wrath Chest Piercing
Ring- JCNY - Athena, 'ICONOCLAST' Combo Wedding/Engagement Ring *HERE*

~*~ Scenery & Props ~*~
Tree Stump - TeaSoup - I'm Stumped *HERE*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^