Senbonzakura

Running quickly, travelling along the line,
On the move, hurry, saving what is mine.
Boys and Girls are samurais in their right.
They're prepared for the endless fight.

I was sooo disappointed when she gave me this outfit. But probably not for the reason you think. So I saw the email saying she'd given me the outfit. I go on marketplace and look it up and see what I think of it. And I see there's 2 versions. One for boys that I instantly fell in love with. And then this version for girls.


I knew almost instantly I'd been given the girl version. But I held onto a little hope lol. I can't complain though. This version is cute as well. I just think the other version was more my style. I'll link the boy's version in the credits as well, so if you're not the girliest girl in the world or you're actually a boy you can get the outfit too.

THERE'S SO MUCH IN THE BACKGROUND! Boogers... I love the shop. Annnnnnnnd there's so much new stuff he's coming out with! What should I start with? Oh I know!

The arcade is in it's final 5 days! What does that mean? The bears are gonna be gone! So think of these next few days as your final chance to collect your bears. Because you may regret not getting it before it was gone. (Cries for a moment over how she never got the walker bear last December).  So get going!


And then there's these beds. I LOVE pallet furniture on SL. I don't know why. I just do. Therefore I love these beds, even if they are army themed. (Camo.. ew. xD). The beds are coming out next month for the Family Flea Market which starts April 5th. They're resize too, as you can see. So you can make them as big or small as you need to fit you! And they come with this really cute dancing animation, so you can dance on your bed, or if you don't mind messing with the pose a bit, on the floor around your bed.

Then there's the eggs, these are coming out for the Woodland Treasures Gatcha which starts April 1st. There's 13 different ones you can collect, and they are mod and transferable, so you can make them bigger or smaller, and fill them with items and have an easter egg hunt with them. Yaaaay! There's 5 rares, two of which I featured. The Hamster, and Feet ones. Then there's also a Bunny, Cat, and Dog. And 8 common ones that are different colors. I think the Hamster one is my favorite! Well besides the yellow one.

And then there are the binders and the lunchboxes. There's 6 different colors, there's a matching binder for every lunchbox and vice versa. You can see all six of the textures here. 1 of them is on the lunchbox the other 5 are on the binders. These are at the shops, which starts every 23rd. So I think they are out right now. :D!

And last but certainly not least, the pose! If you've gone through the pages, you see I have a page for sponsors now. And one of my new ones, besides Oh My Sparkles and Boogers is Iris Poses. But Ir you don't really blog poses. Wrong! I credit everything I'm given to blog that goes on my blog. And most of my poses are constantly reused. If I buy it myself I'll showcase it a few times before stopping crediting it.  Now why would I want to blog for a pose shop? Oh Idk, because it's named Iris? How am I not going to blog for a shop named after me? Well.. I don't really think it's named after me. But it's my namesake. So I'll blog for them. It's a new shop, there's not much out yet, but there's some stuff, so it's worth a look! Uhhh I have to work now. So I shall leave you all to your shopping, and I will see you all later!

.Ir.
                                                                                                     
The many things in these photos!
Avatar
Hat: (Milk Motion) wool-felt cat hat - stars - RARE
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Pompon Hair - Pancake [Taxi]
Glasses: Adjunct Eyewear - Resonance Glasses - Tortoise [Taxi]
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. YU(IV)-LB [Taxi]
Outfit (Female): .The Blossom. Blah blah outfit TD [Taxi]
Outfit (Male):  .The Blossom. BOYS Blah Blah outfit TD [MP]

Pose
Iris - Pinwheel Gacha: Pinwheel #1 (Pinwheel included) [Taxi]

Background
Bears: <:*BoOgErS*:> Geronimo Bear RARE and <:*BoOgErS*:> GoZEEra Bear [The Arcade]
Beds: <:*BoOgErS*:> Palette Bed Camo and <:*BoOgErS*:> Palette Bed ARMY [Family Flea Market]
Eggs: <:*BoOgErS*:> Easter Egg Hunt: Hamster RARE, Feet RARE, Yellow, Teal  [Woodland Treasures]
Lunchbox: <:*BoOgErS*:> Lunch Boxes & Binders: Lunchbox Grey Stars [The Shops]
Binders: <:*BoOgErS*:> Lunch Boxes & Binders [The Shops]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^