Ma Babey!


This is not how you make tea! Tea, tea!
I'm not even clicking anything!

 I'm currently in love with this hair.... I don't know why but I always love all of my male avis. I know it's easier to find things for little girls, but sometimes it's nice to wear something different. This stuff mostly comes from Boogers and Snips & Snails. The outfits are from The Family Flea Market this month and comes in different colors. There's three different color shirts, and jean shorts. I was trying to stay away from the regular denim looking one, I realize I've been wearing jean colored denim a lot lately.

Most of the decor has come from Boogers, The toys are all from the december round of the arcade. But unlike the bears they're not discontinued. You can still play this one at their mainstore in the gatcha department.

And then for the first time ever I went to the chapter four. I got lost lol. Couldn't tell what room was what except for like the gatcha room. But I didn't leave empty handed. I got these glasses which are kinda cute with the right hairs. A bit old fashioned, but very masculine. Which I like, I love finding different types of glasses. There's so many that are all the "hipster" glasses, and the nerd frames. But people forget about like wireframes, spectacles, and other types of frames. I wear glasses irl, ya know. Near sighted. Yaay.


That's all for today. Gonna go binge watch some anime, and spend time with my family before I have to work.

.Ir.
                                                                                                         
|Wearing|
Hair: *ARGRACE* TAKUMI - Dark Browns [Taxi]
Glasses: * S O R G O - BELL Shades / DARK [The Chapter Four]
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.SooJi [Taxi]
Shirt: .S&S. Graphic Tee - Cool Cat - Chalk [Family Flea Market]
Shorts: .S&S. Worn Jeans Shorts - Light Wash [Family Flea Market]

|Decorations|
Toys: <:*BoOgErS*:> Toys Gacha- Dec Arcade '13 [Taxi]
Skateboard: .S&S. Cruiser Board - Grey [Taxi]
Curtain: <:*BoOgErS*:> Traveler Curtain [Taxi]
Pose: {C*K} BOYS Toddleedoo Skateboard Poses & Prop [Taxi]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^