No snow for me thank you.



Warmer weather is coming. Well, for some of us it is. It was so hot last night I had to turn on the Air conditioning. That takes a lot for me. I am a window open and Fan on kind of person. But the heat makes me think of water, swimming, beaches and, just fun in the sun. Now I know up North from me in the states they are still suffering from not so nice weather. So I dedicate this post to them. May warmer weather finds its way there soon so you can enjoy it. 

Ok all I am gonna head out enjoy and See You Next Time,

K



What am I wearing today……





~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - KRAVEinc FemaleV1@ KRAVE INC URBAN FAIR *HERE*
Hair – .ploom. Celeste *HERE*
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow) *HERE*
Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoos Exclusive Lick Me vol. 2 @ KRAVE INC URBAN FAIR *HERE*
Nails - :Diamante: Diamond Tipped French-Slink Enhancment Nails *HERE*
Hands & Feet - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant 
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears *HERE*

~*~ Clothing ~*~
Swim Wear - ..::Loki::..Summertime swimsuit –Purple *HERE*
Shoes - *Reign.- Never Royal Flip Flops- Snakes *HERE*

~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercings- :Diamante: Gluttony Facial Piercing
:Diamante: Wrath Chest Piercing
Ring- JCNY - Athena, 'ICONOCLAST' Combo Wedding/Engagement Ring *HERE*

~*~ Scenery,Poses &, Props ~*~
Pros and Poses - PURPLE POSES - Beach Ball *HERE






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^