It Only Takes One Thing....


Last night I was looking around my inventory. I admit that I am not happy with because it is a HUGE mess. Note to self- Clean inventory soon. I found a Hat. Yes, sometimes it takes just one thing to make you go. Oh yes, I must blog. When I got this I knew I had to put in my giant mess of a invent. It ended up, swallowed in the folds. What was lost is now found and AMAZING. Want one like it, come try your luck at Krave Inc. Urban Fair. Enjoy and see you next time,
K

What am I wearing today……


~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - KRAVEinc FemaleV1@ KRAVE INC URBAN FAIR *HERE*
Hair – (r)M @ HF'13 (Gotten at HairFair) *HERE*
Eyes - :[P]:-Vaele Collection://Hailana/Hera/Studio *HERE*
Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoos Exclusive Lick Me vol. 2 
Nails - [ bubble ] Baroque Nails Light Set
BOTH @ KRAVE INC URBAN FAIR *BOTH HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant *HERE*
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears *HERE*

~*~ Clothing ~*~
Hat & Headphones - NS:: Mesh urban Cap (Meddley Stars rare)
Shirt - EMPORIUM - Blouse #3 
BOTH @ KRAVE INC URBAN FAIR *BOTH HERE*
Pants - ::HEYDRA:: Darienne Leggings Brown *HERE*
Shoes - *CK* Regina shoes *HERE*

~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercings- :Diamante: Eye Gems Piercing
:Diamante:&{K} StarDust Abdomen Piercing
:Diamante:&{K} StarDust Lower Back Piercing
:Diamante:&{K} StarDust Chest Piercing
:Diamante:&{K} StarDust Facial Piercing - 100 Block Exclusive *HERE*
Ring- JCNY - Athena, 'ICONOCLAST' Combo Wedding/Engagement Ring *HERE*

~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
Prop - *MP* The Stairs (Pose Prop) *HERE*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^