Who knows what they like anymore?



Not sure why I am always drawn to blog green stuff. I am not really sure I like green. At least I didn’t think I did. But I guess I do. Who knew that you could like something that you didn’t even know you liked? Anyways the Urban fair is in full swing and so many amazing things are there. I had to do another post. Some amazing designers have turned out for this. You can’t walk far without finding something you that cannot live without any longer. I could spend the day hear listing them for you. Well, mine BUT I will say you need to head over and look for yourself. Don’t know where it is Look at the bottom of this post I gave you a link. 

Ok all I am gonna head out enjoy and See You Next Time,
K

What am I wearing today……..




~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow) *HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant *HERE*
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars] *HERE*


~*~ Clothing ~*~
Pants - HEYDRA Belle Capris Black *HERE*

~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercings- :Diamante: Gluttony Facial Piercing
:Diamante: Wrath Chest Piercing
Ring- JCNY - Athena, 'ICONOCLAST' Combo Wedding/Engagement Ring *HERE*

~*~ Scenery~*~
Scenery – Juxtapose - Graffiti Flashcube *HERE

~*~ KRAVE INC URBAN FAIR GOODIES~*~
*HERE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - KRAVEinc FemaleV1
Hair – .:ARI:. Amy *blacks* RARE
Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoos Exclusive Lick Me vol. 2
Nails - [ bubble ] Baroque Nails Dark Set
Dress - *P* Nya MESH Dress ~Rockabilly~ Green
Boots - *S* No Regrets
Cuffs - [ bubble ] Black Cuffs V2 RARE
Bunny - HEYDRA Hell Bunny Green



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^