I Can't Make You Love Me


Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart
I'll feel the power

I really don't feel like writing today lol. I have my first job interview for rl tomorrow morning, and hopefully everything will go okay. If it does I'll finally have a job. :D Which means I'll be able to afford to blog regularly again. Though that doesn't mean I'll have impressive things to say.

This stuff mostly came from events. The outfit is entirely from All The Little Things. It's still the mix and match round. And this is another one of the outfits that I've put together from the various items. That's the fun of being a kid though. You can put together your own outfits, and if you don't want them to match they don't have to. You can get as creative as you want.

These shoes are boomerang's item. She put out a bunch of different colors. And The shorts and ties are from Tic Tot Toe. She put out a bunch of pieces for hogwarts uniforms, and everyone knows I love all things Harry Potter. Well everything related to Slytherin house. Haha.

The shirt is one of Baby Princess' items. She also put out a bow, and while it is cute, Ir passed her I-need-a-bow-on-my-head-at-all-times phase when she was like two. But you can see everything else that's available on the shopping guide. And the chair, is from this round of Collabor88. There's a lot of cute stuff out this round, some really odd stuff too. But most of it's pretty cool. The pillows on this swing chair are color change too, so if you don't like one pillow just try another. :D

.Ir.
                                                                                                         
|Wearing|
Hair: *Dura-Girl*37(Sienna) [Taxi]
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.SooJi_01 [Taxi]
Tie: [TTT] - Open Snake Tie [All The Little Things]
Shirt: :*BABY*: Cutie Shirt - Basic Colors [All The Little Things]
Shorts: [TTT] - Wizarding Shorts [All The Little Things]
Shoes: [B-RANG] HITOPS Yellow [All The Little Things]
Chair: Trompe Loeil - Hanging Moon Chair Single [C88]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^