Get Ready for a Whale of a Time: Shamu



We got the game on lock: toy chest
You're too big for your clothes: boys vest
You know we out of control: no brakes
Your birthday party sucked: no cakes

Another delayed post! Too much to blog, not enough hours in the day on top of work and everything else. This is one of the outfits I pulled together when Phlyn and I couldn't agree on what to wear in our collaboration. But it was cute and I decided to blog it anyways. I took this picture at a family friendly beach area. It's small but cute. They had some games and a playground. It was a cute place so I'd definitely stop by again with my kid on my big or when I get bored.

So this outfit was pulled together and then quickly shoved to the side when he changed his mind about what to wear. I went to Ugly Duckling because I remembered seeing a little shirt that could easily be a beach shirt. Had a hard time picking which one though. I always seem to go the default blue, but I like to have a little variety in my colors so I went with the salmon this time.

I found the shorts by chance. Was looking for something to go with the shirt that didn't show off too much, and thankfully Des Lunes had the perfect shorts. I probably am going to have to go back there and take another look at their stuff. It's well made and well textured. Two of my favorite things in sl clothing.

But something didn't feel right about the outfit. I needed some sort of thing for my head. So a few searches on MP and I saw this really cute headband by Noodles. It's only on marketplace though, I couldn't find it at their inworld store.

And the sandals, they're a bit pricey but they are really cute. Weirdly enough the demo is full price on marketplace. I don't think they realized it though, so go to the mainstore and try the demo. It comes in a bunch of colors, and they have sandals without the platform too. Perfect for a day at the beach.

.Iris Menna.
                                                                                                                                    
Location, Location, Location
I'm Wearing
Headband: Noodles - Cupcake Bow Headband Mint
Hair: *Dura-Girl*59
Glasses: ROLE OPTIC GLASSES ARES II (women)
Skin: [AMITOMO] Paul - Tone 2
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 w/ Baby Teeth Add On
Body: ~ToddleeDoo - KidGirl (v.2.8)
Watch: {T.T}Sally watch
Shirt: {ud} Spring Tops [Feather]
Shorts: .des lunes. * high waisted shorts [baby blue]
Bandaids: [TTT] - Multicolor Band Aids
Sandals: jk: Baby Jesus Sandals - Apricot



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^