What's My Age Again?

No one should take themselves so seriously.
With many years ahead to fall in line,
Why would you wish that on me?
I never wanna act my age.
What's my age again?

There's a new TD focused sale out. {All The Little Things}. And not only am I a blogger for it. I'm also a coordinator. :3 Yeah that's right. I'm dipping my toes in new things. Well kinda. I've covered events before so it's really nothing very new. I just actually get to help Bug work on all of it.

So everything at the sale is 50$L. And there's new things, and old things from the participants. Like sometimes they just take something they already made and put it on sale. But either way it's not bad. I've seen some really cute things there. The only unfortunate thing about that picture is I couldn't get the textures on the wall and floor to finish loading without losing my pose >.> You guys don't mind do you? There's a lot of cute stuff. Some of it hasn't been switched out yet. So you can get some of the items. 

On a side note, this month I decided I was going to take up Zumba. I'm not exactly fat, but I'm not in shape either. Never have been. But when I was living with my ex, I noticed I was gaining weight. I weighed myself after moving out, and I had gained over 10 lbs. Now I wouldn't have been so bothered if it had been muscle building. But it wasn't. So now I'm working on losing the weight I picked up. And I can make it about 10-13 minutes into the activate video before my legs are wanting to give way and I'm dying. xD

But anyways, take a look and see if anything there strikes your fancy.
>.Iris Menna.<
                                              
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Clementine Hair - Browns Pack [Taxi]
Eyes: [PixelSteam] Green Eyes - Deep Forest Eyes [MP]
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. YU(IV)-LB [Taxi]
Teeth: ROMI~Byeoli~TeethTattoo2 [MP]
Freckles: [PF] Freckles <Light> [Taxi]
Outfit: ~*LOC*~ TD-Shae Floral/Ruffle Dress - Lavender [All The Little Things]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^