Its all Fun and Games


I was never really good at baseball. Never really got into watching it… But I love football. I get the concept. I get that people enjoy watching it.  I have some real fans in my family. They don’t miss a game.  We have some major league teams that practice around where I live so it is a big deal. But for me not so much.
When shopping the other day I came across this set of poses and thought, oh that is cute I can work with that. I jumped into my inventory and quickly realized I don’t own a lot of sports stuff at all. I had a jersey made by my son. But that is football. And for the most part that was it.. Well, now I know what I need to work on… For now I hope you all enjoy and see you next time,
K

What am I wearing today……..



 ~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins – ANAIS *HERE*
Tattoo - ::Para Designs:: Butterfly Medley Tattoo *HERE*
Hair – CATWA HAIR WokeUp [A]*Here*
Eyes -Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Persian Blue) *HERE*
Nails - La Boheme 55Thur: Blossom Trellis *HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant
Feet – Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara *HERE*
Ears -AITUI - Gen 4: Elven Ears, Traveller Plugs – Elixir *HERE*

~*~ Clothing ~*~
Pantd - :: D-Style - Vicky Sweatpants Mega BOM w.HUD :: *HERE*
Shirt - *S*W* Womens Cowboys Jersey *HERE*



~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercings- : :Diamante: Gluttony Facial Piercing - HUD Version *HERE*
Ring - :Diamante: Chained Dreams Ring
Feet Jewles - :Diamante: Escape Feet Chains - SLink High Feet
Necklace - :Diamante: Captured Souls Necklace *HERE*
Bracelet – **RE** Rebel I Love You Bracelet – Female *HERE*
Ring - (*Classique*) Today, Tomorrow, Together Platinum Ring *HERE*

~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
Poses - BellePoses - Baseball Girl  *HERE*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^