Don't worry, I won't hurt you I only want you to have some fun


I was dreamin' when I wrote this, so sue me if I go too fast
But life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last
War is all around us, my mind says prepare to fight
So if I gotta die I'm gonna listen to my body tonight
If you didn't come to party, don't bother knockin' on my door, oww
I got a lion in my pocket and baby he's ready to roar, yeah hey
Everybody's got a bomb, we could all die any day, oh
But before I let that happen, I'll dance my life away, oh ho


For now I hope you all enjoy and see you next time,
K

 

What am I wearing today…


 
~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins AMARA *HERE*
Tattoo - ::Para Designs:: Butterfly Medley Tattoo *HERE*
Hair – TRUTH HAIR Shaylee -  variety *HERE*
Eyes – [Buzz] Zodiac Eyes – Angel *Was moving at the time of this post you will have  to look up Buzzeri*
Nails - -{ZOZ}- Floral Solids *HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – (R) Elegant (L) Casual
Feet – Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara *HERE*
Ears - AITUI - Gen 4: Elven Ears, Traveller Plugs – Elixir   *HERE*


 
~*~ Clothing ~*~
Shirt - GAS [Los Angeles MESH Crop Top + Bra - 5x21 colors w/HUD] *HERE*
Pants - MOON}. Marly BellBottoms - Darkest Fade *HERE*
Shoes - N-core NIKA "Black" for High Feet *HERE*


 
~*~ Accessories ~*~
Watch – :Diamante: Relentless (Grey) - Unisex Watch - Gacha - RARE
Piercings- : :Diamante: Gluttony Facial Piercing - HUD Version *BOTH HERE*
**RE** LUX Face Piercings Female
Bracelet – **RE** Rebel I Love You Bracelet – Female *BOTH HERE*
Ring - (*Classique*) Today, Tomorrow, Together Platinum Ring *HERE*


 
~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
Exposeur & The Loft - Room of Balloons *HERE*






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^