Bollywood Barbie

So it's no secret I looooove to dress up. It's fun and cute. I returned to Cinema just for this outfit because it's just so god damn cute! This outfit is from bilo, and is made up of 3 separate items so you can mix and match as you see fit. It's in the fantasy section, right next to a shop with a flying carpet in it. I was SOOOOOO tempted; but I showed restraint! Plus I'm flat broke >.> That played a big part in my self control. LOOK AT IT!
I love the different styles of different cultures, and I love being able to dress my avi up in clothing similar to the things they wear. I mean honestly, this is cute. Don't lie to yourself. The dress and scarf are both rigged mesh, and the pants aren't mesh and come with leg prims, but they work with the outfit perfectly.
>.Iris Ventris.<
Hair: Magika [01] Awkward
Skin: ~Mynerva~Kianna Bisque
Scarf: Bilo- Dupatta(Red)
Dress: Bilo- Anarkali Kameez(Seafoam)
Pants: Bilo- Chooridar(Red)
Feet: *GA* Flat Bare Feet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^