Almost Old Enough to Drink Legally!

I know, I didn't post on the first like I normally try to. But that's cause I was waiting for today. Instead of checking my rl fb for all of my messages of happy birthday, I'm going to blog all the pressies my friends gave me at my party last night, since most of my gifts were all clothes lol. This one wasn't a gift, I put it together a few days ago, but I got lazy.

I got the mesh legwarmers from the resting place, it was pretty interesting and even a bit scary with dark windlights.
The mesh shorts are from Mon Tissu, cause I haven't found any other shorts I like yet, and the bra is from lust. I think this outfit works out together pretty well!
>.Iris Ventris.<






Hair: .ploom. Anarin - Browns
Bra: Lust - Sports Bra - Black - Bag
Shorts: {mon tissu} Cuffed Denim Shorts ~ Dark Rinse
Leg Warmers: Sn@tch Rocktober Mesh Legwarmers (Orange)
Shoes: ::Duh!:: White Sneaker - Women's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^