It's not you, It's me.

Woo! Back with another outfit! Something halloweeny... Hehe... weeeny. Anyways XD! So today, I have an outfit from ::215 Couture:: [Taxi], and I got a new hair! Woo! New hair! So let's get to it shall we?
This outfit comes with a mesh top, and skeleton leggings, which can easily be accessorized to work with other outfits, I love that in an outfit. I always look for the possibility to mix and match, more outfits for less lol.
I didn't do much with this outfit, just added the boots because there are soo many possible combos and this post would have ended up waaaay too long. So instead I'll leave it up to you guys to decide what to mix with this and make the most amazing outfit of the day!
Check out the mainstore inworld to get it, or maybe find something else worth  breaking apart and mixing with something you own. You don't have to use new stuff to make new outfits. You can mix the things you already have and make things unique.
>.Iris Ventris.<
Hair: .ploom. Aidyn
Skin: .ploom. Lea_Honey - Virgo
Outfit: ::215 :: Skeleton Tights
Boots: [Gos] MESH Wellingtons in Iris v1.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^