Pringles!


So, we meet again, on little me. There's something I've never understood. Family cheating. Why don't kids just be honest? "Hey, I have another family, but I love your family and I want to be part of it too." I bet parents would be so honored and way less ticked if a kid was honest like that.
Speaking of families!
I luv mine so much! And I'm sorry I'm behind on posts, I haven't been feeling the best, but the contest will start on te 16th! I'm working on getting that stuff sorted out now so that I can post it sometime during the 16th to celebrate. Anyways, I have lots of posts to do so let me quickly rave about this outfit.
It's so cute! I love it.The shoes and dress come from the same store, and they do make shoes in the same colors of the dressed but I really thought that the yellow shoes matched the bow really well and that they went with the blue in the dress great for that whole springtime feeling, don't you agree? Also you can see I have a new hair, and I have a few more outfits to post for kids, and even more to post for adults, so I'm going to go ahead and get started on those now and get them out of the way.
>.Iris Menna.<

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Pompon Hair
Skin: [PF] Kumi <Peach> - Pure/Defined
Eyes: [PixelSteam] Warm Eyes
Teeth: ROMI~Teeth Tattoo
Dress: .Pon Pon. Back in Paris - Blue
Shoes: .Pon Pon. Back in Paris Ballerina - Yellow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^